WIWT - This kit was all about the blue and the green. That is my favorite combination of colors to work into my clothing, and here I did it mostly through the details in my outfit. I suited up with a blue watchband, lapel knot (actually a cufflink), and tie, and a green belt and socks. The blackwatch scarf brought them all together. Excessively obnoxious color matching can get a bit tiresome, but when applied correctly, it makes you look put together and professional.
On a side note, I really loved my tie knot today; lately I’ve been trying to get the right edge of my tie to fold over a bit. I think it adds some character to the standard dimple. Photo credit goes to Amy Shusta.
- icecreamandcakeycake likes this
- oneyoungdandy reblogged this from iwishtocontinue
- new-englandprep likes this
- mainer8 likes this
- classypearlsandsassygirls reblogged this from classycollegiateandie
- classycollegiateandie reblogged this from tweedandloafers
- Show more notes