WIWT - It’s definitely getting colder out there. Duck boots and the Prince of Wales check were the stand outs to an otherwise plain outfit today. I recently picked up this cashmere scarf that I can’t stop wearing. It goes with everything, and it matches one of my pocket squares perfectly. I also picked up those navy and beige boot socks. They’re warm as hell, and they feel great. I also layered up with the charcoal merino to keep off some of that chilly air. Overall this was just a cozy outfit.
I realize that this blazer looks blackish, but in real life, it is a very very dark navy. I assure you.
- selvageandsuede reblogged this from evolutionofagentleman and added:
Great urban prep look all around.
- rooksandruin reblogged this from evolutionofagentleman
- bandoras reblogged this from thisandthatstyle
- thisandthatstyle reblogged this from evolutionofagentleman
- thisandthatstyle likes this