Even though the Italian, soft-shouldered jacket or blazer is what’s big right now, I will always have a soft spot for a good English-cut blazer or suit. I think the successfully dressed man can incorporate both into his wardrobe to develop an even more impressive image. It can’t be all soft shoulders, all the time. Look by Hardy Amies.
- pearlsandpopsicles reblogged this from thetieguy
- betweendevilanddeep likes this
- lesbiandivorce likes this
- lust-of-wandering reblogged this from thetieguy
- simplymemyselfandtheinternet reblogged this from mypantalones
- Show more notes