WIWT(Y) - Yesterday I met up with the brother Albert of The ELITE Club, an organization based at my school. They run a community service and outreach organization, that doubles as a style blog. Albert, as well as the other dudes who run the site, are some of the most stylish guys on campus. He showed up rocking some Red Wings, a killer contrast collar, beaded bracelets from Nicaragua, and textured plaid tie, among other things. Awesome dude, from an awesome group of people.
The kit I wore was one of my favorites that I’ve shot for a WIWT. I was on a strictly brown and blue color scheme. I suited up with an deconstructed blazer, floral pocket square, triple stripe cut-away collar, and raw ilk tie. Once again, it was warm enough to wear a blazer without a jacket. Look for a full feature from The ELITE Club on Wednesday.
- selvageandsuede reblogged this from pleatsareforlovers
- sandersmcgee reblogged this from pleatsareforlovers
- cannonballhands likes this
- thisandthatstyle reblogged this from mypantalones
- thisandthatstyle likes this
- antonmiranda likes this
- brokeandbespoke likes this
- Show more notes