The brother from Macaroni Tomato just put on a casual Spring/Summer shirt/tie/blazer clinic.
If the jeans were substituted for chinos, this might actually be a flawless version of a kit I would personally wear every day of the summer. The jacket is quite obviously linen, providing ventilation, unlike a sweaty wool jacket. The shirt appears to be a cotton-linen blend, which, again, provides ventilation, but it does not appear to blend into the linen jacket texturally. The grenadine tie is lighter and more heat appropriate than its regular silk brother. Lastly, The color scheme, including the pop of color achieved via the pocket square, is more than on point.
- suitsandskis reblogged this from thisandthatstyle
- andy1618 reblogged this from thisandthatstyle
- blazerandtie reblogged this from thisandthatstyle
- somethingwittyandsarcastic likes this
- thisandthatstyle reblogged this from grossnasty
- thisandthatstyle likes this
- band-of-insiders likes this
- Show more notes