The Pantalones
January 28, 2013

Anonymous said: Those floppy hats seen at Pitti Uomo, what are those called? I'm a girl and I like them a lot but I'm not sure what to google...

Haha your guess is as good as mine. 

Feel free to chime in here ladies.

  1. relapsinglazyholic said: cloche hats
  2. mypantalones posted this