WIWT - 4/18/13
Greg wanted to take some photos today, so we went ‘splorin in the swamp with his film camera and a digital that I rented from school.
I recently mentioned that I’ve been experimenting with creating a solid shape of color or shade under a jacket or blazer. That’s exactly what I did today with some raw denim and and a dark black watch-ish shirt. I think it creates a really interesting focus point to an outfit. That may just be me though.
More photos here.
- oxfordclothandcanvas reblogged this from blazerbeams
- suits-and-daggers reblogged this from mypantalones
- brokeandbespoke likes this
- x1randevbprsiq29g4n likes this
- ninejpanda reblogged this from mypantalones
- sirmarcusrolando reblogged this from mypantalones
- Show more notes